Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oscar

The Oscars! Can you feel the tension, the excitment in the air?! Aren't you just anxious to see who will be wearing whom or what?! Who will cry like a little baby during their speech?!
Who will win this year?

Here's how it's all gonna go down, I'm known for my oracle powers!
And the Oscar goes to:

Best Director
Martin Scorcese! Can you believe this man never won an Oscar!? I don't believe the "people" would want to dissapoint Leo Dicaprio!

Best Picture
Tough one, but my money is on Letters from Iwo Jima mainly because it's Clint!

Best Actor
Forest Whitaker, because he deserves it!

Best Actress
Hmm, it's between Helen Mirren and Penelope Cruz so I'm going with miss Cruz!

Best Supporting Actor
Djimon Hounsou because he is good and Hollywood is so predictable!

Best Supporting Actress
Abigail Breslin, well it would be fun to see this little girl take home the Oscar. I hope she does coz then I'll finally have the guts to pursue my lifelong dream: acting!

Best Original Screenplay
Michael Arndt - Little Miss Sunshine

Best Animated Feature
Happy Feet


There you have it, let the party begin.




mzS

No comments: