Saturday, July 14, 2007

Betting is Risky

I like a good challenge. And it happens once in a while that I take it a step further, say betting. And I made this bet with my best friend's ex-boyfriend that Real Madrid wouldn't win la Liga this year. I lost. The chances were one in a million, but I lost. Damn it. So I had to do whatever he said for a whole day.

Last night I had face my destiny and it ended up being a night out with this slave owner, drinking whatever he drank and staying out as long as he stayed out. After a few bears, another few drinks and a numerous amount of pure vodka shots, he got so wasted that we didn't even go out! But, he now claims that I didn't fulfil the bet beacause I went home! Screw him.

It was one of the worst nights ever, and MzS, never ever make a bet with a person you dislike. If it backfires on you, it hurts a thousand times more than doing your bikini-line!!!

So I've learned my lesson. Never do betting with people I don't trust. I lost and I could've just refused going through with it, but I'm not a dropper. Today, maybe I wish I was...

No comments: