Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No You May(er) Not!

I have a confession to make. I like John Mayer, no strike that, I like John Mayer's music! I like the early John because he sounded so sincere and genuine, and I like the "now" John for trying to be all blues and "it's all about the guitar", his music nonetheless is still good.

I, like so many others, enjoy a good read every now and then, not to catch up on all the gossip, but to see the pics of what the so called "hot" celebs are wearing or NOT wearing!

John Mayer needs to stay away from the gossip news, he needs to stay away from Mr Chow (who goes to Mr Chow for the food anyway?!) and stay away from Hollywood. I have great respect for him, for his talent, but overexposure in the media can backfire! Think about that!

"A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. "
- Fred Allen

mzS

1 comment:

Robert Darwin said...

I recently learned to enjoy the song and ignore artist. If I didn't do that, I'd miss out lots of great songs sung by Bono.